We are all puckering up for Day Five of our Smile Epidemic 30 day challenge
Did you know….
- The average person will spend an estimated 20,160 minutes of their lifetime kissing- thats around two weeks!
- Men who kiss their wives every morning before going to work live 5 years longer than men who don’t. Pucker up guys!
- You burn 26 calories in a one-minute kiss. Human brains have special neurons that help people locate each other’s lips in the dark.
- Kissing is a common practice in 90% of human social groups.
- Lips are 100 times more sensitive than fingertips.
- The first historical reference to “kissing” appeared in Vedic Sanskrit texts from India from 1500 BC.
- The written symbol for a kiss—X—goes back to the medieval custom of having illiterate citizens sign legal documents with an X mark—which was then “sealed with a kiss.”